ASME Certified Commercial Storage Tanks Vertical Bare and Sprayed-on Insulated
- Five-Year Limited Tank Warranty
- THE INDUSTRY'S FINEST
- Sprayed-on rigid insulation with acrylic topcoat exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 requirements with 2.25" of high-density polyurethane foam with an “R” value of 4-16. SPF meets requirements for California Title 24. The best fire spread rating with a class I foam with less than a 25-flame spread rating suitable for boiler room applications.
- The 100% acrylic topcoat is formulated for applications over spray polyurethane foam and is designed to withstand extreme weather and a full range of environmental conditions.
- The 2 component polyurethane foam is applied at ambient temperatures, directly to the vessel in the desired thickness. The 2-coat topcoat is then applied from a high-pressure spray gun and allowed to dry between applications.
- Spray on insulation is an alternative for insulated and steel jacket
- Insulation is field repairable
- Glass-fused-to-steel water tank
- Designed for 180°F
- All tanks are constructed and certified - in accordance with ASME IV, part HLW for 125 psi and 150 psi.
- Magnesium anode rods
- Lifting lugs
- One ¾" NPT aquastat fitting
- Bare tanks have red oxide primer
- 12" x 16" manway standard on all models with a diameter of 42" or greater. Optional on all other sizes.
Made in the USA
|Type||Large Volume Storage|
|Capacity (gal)||1,689 gallon|
|Jacketing Options||Vertical Bare (VB)|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Tank Warranty|
|Manufactured Unit Rank||1|