SideKick™ Indirect Water Heaters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- Robust construction - Inner tank is precision built from high quality steel and repetitive pressure testing assures the highest quality.
- Durable exterior - All steel construction with an environmentally-friendly powder coat finish providing a tough and attractive exterior.
- C-Glass - cobalt-enriched porcelain enamel glass lined tank and coil are highly resistant to aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the presence of chloride in the water.
- Automatic controls - immersion aquastat used in all models.
- Factory installed brass drain valve - accessible, tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet - on 80SK and 119SK models “swirls” incoming water to reduce sediment buildup.
- Factory installed T&P relief valve - CSA listed and ASME rated.
- 1-1/2" coil diameter - large diameter, open-throat coil provides higher recovery and less pressure drop. Smooth glass surface on coil resists lime build up.
- Ecomate® insulation - Does not contribute to global warming
- Two magnesium anode rods - inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods, not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections - provides greater insulating protection.
* On residential installations when registration form is returned to BOCK upon installation; Limited Lifetime Warranty
Seven-Year Warranty** if not registered
Commercial Installations: Three Year Limited Warranty**
** Warranty coverage is as defined in the Installation and Operation Manual
Made in the USA
|Capacity (gal)||80 gallon|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on residential installations when registration form is returned to Bock. Seven-Year Warranty if not registered. Commercial Installations: Three-Year Limited Warranty.|
|Manufactured Unit Rank||1|